Wednesday, February 07, 2007

obscene

today we had the biggest arguement in vocations about scientific theories & faith in "God".
Mr. Cranaan tried to say that evolution was a theory. Matt & I pretty much at the same time blurted out, "Isn't that a proven fact for the most part, making it not a theory?" (something along those lines) Well, he totally ignored us and continued talking about how he doesn't beleive that anyone can be athiest.
What ever.
Religion just makes things worse in the world than what it actually is meant to do, bring about peace and "harmony".
Hippie talk.

Morbidity. Is that a word? adjective?
Maybe I'll make that word up. Today on a scale of one to 10 your morbidity is an 8.63 making you a zombie.
.. ya that will be my claim to fame.

I got $107 on me. I get paid tomorrow.
Im pretty excited. For once I actually saved up my money and didn't spend it on rediculous things *cough cough* food.

But yes.
Life.
Immortal.
Souls.
spirit.
Mind.
Body.
...
life.


I'm in a weird mood tonight.
Not sure if that is a good or bad thing tonight either.
Weird on my level has so many levels.
That statement right there is probably only understood by very few.

goodnight fools.
sleep tight and don't let those damn bed bugs bite your ankles...

No comments: