Monday, April 09, 2007

a sticky situation

i don't know if anyone can relate to this.
If you can empathize.. then good.
If you can't... then be glad.

I love someone.
I hate drugs.

I don't want that someone to be doing drugs.
drugs have hurt me in the past
and they scare me.
more than ever
I don't EVER want that type of hurt i received before be repeated.

I don't think that this someone who i love would ever hurt me.
But i can't help to have some doubt.
It'd not a bad thing to have doubt.
Everyone has it.
But i don't want to loose this person.

I don't think they want to loose me either.
At least that's what they say.
And i believe their words.
more than anyone else.

so i trust them.
with my heart.
But i was scared.
I'm a drama queen.
But i love them.
i was scared.



please don't ever hurt me.
or scare me.
just tell me.
I'll understand
I love you.

No comments: