Thursday, April 17, 2008

waiting...

Sitting in the engineering and mathematical sciences building right now.
Bored, I wish more people would see this blog.
Oh well, patience I guess.

I don't have to work with prisoners tomorrow Whooo hoo! yay!

Why don't i seriously have anything good to write anymore?!
My brain is fried from...... Ugh nothing comes to mind.
Perhaps because it's deep fried, McDonald's style.
No good thoughts come to mind anymore.
Maybe they do, but atleast not when i need them to, like right now.

I need a new job, Piggly Wiggly sucks cock 24x7.
I would like a quiet job, not too high pace.
But thats the kind of job that a 19 year olf works, while our minds are still fresh and able to be placed in hectic situations.
I think i've aged faster than everyone else in that aspect, i don't enjoy that kind of lifestyle.

Also, im severly dyslexic when it comes to this post. I've had to click backspace more times than i have in my entire life due to spelling things backwards.
Who isn't dyslexic though, we all show those traits everyonce in a while.
I like to freak out about them just as much as the other psychos do.

well this is good for now,
I'm happy with this post.

<3-Kay

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I believe you and I both may have aged faster in that aspect. I like calmness and organization as opposed to noisy fast paced situations. One thing I drive myself crazy over is definitions. I always think I'm using words in the wrong context but 98% of the time I'm not. Weirdness.-Alicia