Thursday, April 10, 2008

i think i must...

I might have to start typing in here once again.
I go through spurts.
Humans are animals of habit
is that the quote?!?

anyways, i find myself posting more random ass bullitens as myspace which would double nicely as blogs.
When im 40 i might like to read these damn things too.

Well.
married to the sea has been my muse so far today.
The rain ruins my life on every level possible.

I might work this weekend which also kills but, but no word from cyndi

so im going to drink hot chocolate and then go to sams
no oakland gyros today... i don't think so atleast.

School is lame.
Only 2 more classes left today and i'm done for the week.
I have to work with prisoners tomorrow. Last day
horrah

well im outty to do homework
& drink that hot chocolate.

p.s.- i refuse to do dishes that aren't mine.

No comments: