Monday, April 14, 2008

return of the horse girl....

I'm such a reality T.V. junkie
It's not even funny.

My favorite is rock of love
& now that ambre won i don't know what i'll do.

flavor love just doesn't cut it for me

I guess shot at love premieres on the 22nd so all will be well.

I would rather watch reality tv then anything else.

blah
I just at mcdonalds.
EW.... i need to stop

I think erika and i are going to go on a massive diet this summer. although i need to be a responable size before summer if i'm going to be wearing shorts and tank tops.
I hate ym stomach and my flabby arms.
I'm a whale of a whale.

it's beautiful out and im sitting in the apartment doing nothing. Well watching reality tv and and thinking about going outside
i need to wait for nate to come home
i might go and play tennis
i do miss it
it's still a little chilly out.

blah i'll post more later

No comments: